Yeah! We finally moved out on our own. There has been to many emotions running through me but mostly excited. We just moved to Pleasant Grove by American Fork Hospital and we are so happy. Scott works up in Salt Lake and I work for my parents at home so we had to find a middle point.
It has been over 2 years living with my parents, and so it has been really weird on our own. We had a great time with my parents though and they have helped us in more ways that I could express. I am so thankful for them and we wouldn't be where we are without them. As well as Scott's mother Kaye and Kent and for all of our friends. It has been a long road since we lost money in Stocks and had to start over but things are going well for us and we hope they continue to do so.
When I get settled a bit more and get internet and all that fun stuff I will get some pictures up. Thanks everyone for your love and support for Scott, Braelyn and I it has meant so much. I hope we can return the favor for others when they go through hard times. With much LOVE ,Mara
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
On Our OWN !!!!! YEAH
Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lucky! I can't WAIT till we can move out on our own. Congratulations! -Tricia
Way to go!! I am very happy for you and I know things are going to work out! Love you tons and give that adorable Braelyn a hug & kiss for me!!
Post a Comment