Monday, October 20, 2008

Grandkid Camp in August 2 !!!!!

I had to post a few more random picture of our family trip. I just love this picture us girls. I love my family very much.
I love this picture of Ammon and the kids. He is the best Uncle and is always playing with them and he is a Great Brother ! I love him.....

Braelyn loved being close the the river so that she could throw rocks in it. She had a bunch of rocks in the bucket and insisted on carrying it.


Their way to the river to empty the bucket....


We had a campfire and had smores and had some friends from our old branch come and join us. It was great to see them. It made me miss living there and the peace and quiet and the simple life.


Cute picture of Scott and Braelyn. I love them soo soo much. They mean the world to me.


Braelyn roasting her first marshmellow. It was fun watching her. She is the best!! I love her......

0 comments: