Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Movin on to DANCE !!!!!!

Braelyn was so excited to do dance. Braelyn's friends Nia and Hailey do dance and so she has insisted on doing it too. So I found a place close to our place called Hot Shots. It is perfect there only 3 girls and so it is good for Brae since she is new at it. It was also fun to shop for her outfit.




It is so fun watching her she just gets to be a girl, and gets to dance around and have a blast. She has done well for her age. The two girls are 4 and so she is young, but keeps up with them.

2 comments:

elowe said...

ADORABLE!! She has the biggest grin and I absolutely love those little slippers. What a doll :)
Love ya

Lance and Becky said...

I love her outfit, so cute! she's so beautiful, and what fun! I can't wait til Rylie and this other girl do things like dance! So fun!