Wednesday, September 10, 2008

TAGGED !!!!

TAGGED ABC........
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best friend? Scottie
C-Cake or Pie? Cake
D-Day of Choice? Sunday - a day to relaxe as a family and put myself back in order..
E-Essential item? Dr. Pepper, Music
F-Favorite color? Don't have one like many colors
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? Bears
H-hometown? Utah County ( I think I have lived in all the cities)
I-Indulgences? Dairy Queens Snicker Blizzard
J- January or July? July Love the Summers
K-Kids? 1 Girl
L-Life is incomplete without? The Gospel
M-Marriage date? February 12th 2004
N-Number of siblings? 4 sisters, 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges- Love the taste
P-Phobias or fears? Dying too young
Q-Quotes? Can't think of one
R- Reason to smile? Thinking of all my blessings
S- Season? Spring and Fall - They don't last too long though
T-tag 8 people- Anyone that reads this
U-Unknown Fact? Been trying to get pregnant since January (any advice)
V-Very Favorite store? Any place with magazines to look at
W- Worst habit? I get snappy happy to easily :( Sorry Scott
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Crab at Red Lobster
Z- Zodiac? Pisces

2 comments:

elowe said...

Great Job Mara! I loved reading your tag:) I don't have much advise for you as you may know:)!! All I can say is when it's time, it's time:)
Love ya lots

Lance and Becky said...

I loved reading your tag! Love dairy queen...(reeses peanutbutter cup blizzard) we for sure have to go sometime :)