Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zions Trip!!

We got to go to Zion's and hike up to Angel's Landing, and hike further to where we did 9 different repel stations back down. All of the repel's were 60 - 180 ft long. We had an awesome time, and it took us a total of 11 hours from start to finish which is really good, we were well done before dark, which we have done one other time and it took all day long.
It was me and 5 guys and it wasn't as bad as I thought they did like to give me a hard time though. I am the only one that fell twice, stepped in water, and some of my hair got caught in the rope and I had to just let it pull out which hurt a bit, yeah I had a great time, everyone else was fine and no problems, but I was a trooper and handled it and the boys.
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im glad to see that scott had his own food this time.
Good memories.
Nice pics, glad everyone made it out safe.

elowe said...

Great Zion pictures! I would love to get back there. Did you hike Angels Landing? Glad you were able to get away and play a bit!!