It was Braelyn's first time going to a carnival and she was scared at first but then loved it
She didn't like the cars so much, it was funny how scared she was on it, but then when she saw us she would smile, and it ended up being fun for her.Loving life and enjoying our 2 wonderful girls.
It was Braelyn's first time going to a carnival and she was scared at first but then loved it
She didn't like the cars so much, it was funny how scared she was on it, but then when she saw us she would smile, and it ended up being fun for her.Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 11:54 AM
5 comments:
I love carnivals!! My boys loved going to our county fair and they keep asking when we can go again. I'm glad you had fun!!
Lots of Love.
Hey Mara and Scott-
It looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN! :) And little Braelyn is- oh my goodness- .... GORGEOUS!! We miss you guys and your cheerfulness! ... hope business and all that's keeping you busy is going well! I'm glad you have a blog... it's so fun to see you guys and what you're up to!
Your little girl is so beautiful, but where did she get her blonde hair? It was fun running into you at WALMART :)
I LOVE the carnival! Looks like you guys had such a BLAST!
Oh what a fun thing to bring her to!! I can't wait till the spanish fork festival. That is so cool! Looks like you guys had a blast. SHe is so dang cute...I LOVE the very top pic on your side bar. How do you do that by the way?? With the extra pics on the side??
Also, thanks for coming over thatday and for dinner. It was so fun to see you. We should plan a park date soon.
Love ya
Post a Comment