Thursday, June 5, 2008

Update on the Holbrook's

So I thought I would explain a little on why we have NOT been posting, Oh my goodness it seems like forever.
We FINALLY found a business to buy, and it works great for us. Scott bought a Window Cleaning business, and so we have been keeping pretty busy with that. You can check us out at seeclearwindows.com. The website will be up and running this week, so check out his amazing work, yes he did it himself. He even put together his own estimate sheets and I am just so proud of him, he has been waiting a long time to own his own business and he is doing awesome with it, and it is nice because I just let him do his thing and I don't have to get involved. I just know that whatever he does he will do well and be smart, but that doesn't mean that you can't keep us in your prayers that it does go well.
Then on the other hand we do work for my parents which I have mentioned before. They are Arrow Nocks, which are parts to an arrow, and so they put in a huge order that will keep us busy through August. I am glad that we have a lot of work, but when Scott is on window cleaning jobs it pushes me to do more arrow nocks, and so some days I am a bit overwhelmed, but we have been blessed so much, that I really can't explain. We have had a lot of prayers answered as well many many blessings along the way.
And last of all we try to make sure that we have fun with our wonderful daughter Braelyn, she is so good when we are working. I have her in gymnastics once a week, as well as playing with her friends, going on bike rides, library, park, and we just have so much fun with her she is the best.
I am going to try and get some pictures up so stay tuned, and sorry it has been so long, we do what we got to do, and my priorities are not in order right now.





3 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Hairstyles said...

Hi Mara, It's Kori. I just realized that I never gave you our blog address. I'm sorry! (I'm spacey sometimes) I feel like I've been spying on you without giving you the option to spy on me! Here it is: thepetersonzoo.blogspot.com And, good luck with the new business. That's awesome.

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

Yay for cleaning windows! That's so great that you guys found something that works.. it's been too long since we've seen you guys. :(