Yeah ! Things are finally slowing down for us, well for now. The last two weeks were crazy, and we are going down hill now. I will be able to get caught up on here now. I am so greatful for work though and everything our parents have done for us ( including Scott's parents ) They have been so wonderful, as well as family and friends being there for us as we figure life out and what we are suppose to do.
Lately I have been going back at pictures of Braelyn when she was young, I don't know if it is because I am wanting another child, but Braelyn just looks and acts so big, that I miss the baby stage. So in looking back at pictures I came across these two that I just love, below I will explain. I just love this one, I was just snapping away and she just looked over at me, and I just caught this adorable face, I just love the black and white too. I wish I knew more on photography because I love taking pictures. Both of these pictures were taken when she was 4 months old.

Here she is posing again and not even knowing it. My parents had a grandkid camp up in Wyoming, and Scott wanted to take Braelyn for a ride on the fourwheeler, and so we strapped her to daddy with a long sleeve shirt, it was so cute, and so I took a picture of them, and when I cropped the picture this is what she was doing. It was perfect, and again I love the black and white.
0 comments:
Post a Comment