Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hailey's Birthday Party !!!!!

Brealy got invited to her first birthday party, and had a blast. She especially loved the crown that they got to decorate and the wand.




Braelyn is still a little young for party's because she spent the whole time in this car, so much for joining the other girls, but Jayce had someone to play with. Well as long as he was in the back and Braelyn was driving, she is already setting her ways for when she is older. Women would just rather drive so that they can go there way, other wise we tell the men where to turn, how fast to go, etc. Yeah ! Scott doesn't it like it when I do that, but I am learning to just let him drive.

Oh! Another picture in the car, even when it was getting colder, and they were about to eat the cake and icecream I had to go get her to come in, I guess we will have to save up for a little car.


It was cute all the girls played kick ball, and they all had a good time. That is the birthday girl Hailey kicking the ball, she is a cute girl, and plays with Braelyn so good.



Here is all the princesses with their crowns and wands. It was a fun party, and Braelyn had fun.

2 comments:

elowe said...

What a cute little princess! Yeah for birthday parties!! I remember Wyatt loved playing in Masons little car when he was little!
Give her big hugs and kisses to little Braelyn for us.
We love you:)

Lance and Becky said...

Braelyn is so beautiful you guys! She's just darling cute! Love the little crown!