Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pictures with Audrey in Town !

Well we had a fun time having Audrey stay with us awhile, and Casey came down too. We got to go to the park, spend Easter together, and Braelyn and Braxton had a lot of fun together, as well as fighting. What can you say they are both the only child, and so sharing for several weeks was hard for them. They did get some good hugs and kisses in. Below are just random pics of the things we did


So for Easter they got these fun bubbles, and I was blowing them for Braelyn and Braxton, and Scott decided below that he wanted some too. How Cute !! I know he is a kid, just a big one. We had a fun time, and we had a lot of fun with Audrey and Casey and there cute boy Braxton.






We had some nice weather to hang outside, and the kids both had some kites, that they got to try out, however the wind was not strong constant, so it didn't work too well. But we had fun.

Uncle Ammon had fun with them, and was a great helper playing with them. Casey my brother in law is on the right and Uncle Ammon on the left.
Braxton loved going down the slide and just laughed every time, he is so cute.

Braxton sure loves his mom and had a hard time if she ever left his site. He especially didn't like Braelyn cuddling with Audrey is was funny though. It is so fun having family and I love getting to see everyone.

2 comments:

elowe said...

I wish I couldn't been there to see their little fights. I can just picture Braelyn being a little mommy to Braxton. They are two little cuties.
Good Times!

Melissa said...

your family is so cute!