I just found these pictures from a little bit ago. Braelyn and I went to my sister Emily's home in Heber, and had a really good time. We just played games, including nintendo, which the two oldest boys and Emily and me played different games against each other, and then played some Fooseball. It was a lot of fun to see her and the boys, and for Braelyn to hang out with her cousins. Jarek who is in the second picture is a week younger. So they are close in age. It was fun being pregnant with Emily and sharing that. Love ya Emily and thanks for the fun. We will have to come visit soon.
I love these four boys, and they are really well behaved boys. Thanks for playing with us, Love you guys.........
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Trip to Heber !!!!!!!!!
Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment