I had to put this up, because I was in another room and I heard this noise, and I started to get after Braelyn and when I went into the living room I saw her doing this. It was so cute, she had her baby and was reading her a story. I felt really bad and realized that Braelyn is not into everything all the time just most of the time. HEE HEE ! I love her so much she just is sooo BUSY all the TIME.
I asked her if she was reading to her baby and she looked up and said WHAA ! That is the babies name. Convienant I know. You ask what her dog's name and it is RUFF. Yes she keeps it simple.
Good thing she is reading the book to her baby, because it is too close for the baby to see anything. Yeah a little close to I told her that the baby couldn't see and so below she fixed it and now the baby can see too.
I just love the things kids do. Braelyn is usually getting into things, but for once she was doing a nice thing and was sitting still. She is a lot of fun though and keeps me busy. So sorry Braelyn for getting after you. I need to find out what is going first before I start getting after her. I learned something after that. Love you Braelyn.....................
0 comments:
Post a Comment