Braelyn loves playing around and having fun. She sure gets bored quick, so I have to be on top of things and be creative. We go to the Library twice a week, and I just put her in Gymnastics, which is once a week, and then we stay busy at home. She loves to play Hide N Seek, which she loves getting scared, and then she loves learning, so we have DVD's, Puzzles, and Books. She is a lot of fun, and keeps me from being lazy which I do that every once in awhile. It truly is amazing having kids. As much as it is hard sometimes, I just look at her when she is sleeping and think how Lucky I am. She knows that she is loved from Scott and I too, and loves every minute of it.
There she is with a treat in her hand, how convienent. Between my mom and I it is a lot. I know bad habit.................
The best is all the hugs and kisses I get throughout the day. She is the best at that, and gives them to everyone..........Yeah, so I am not exactly sure what she is doing, but she is creative. She also thinks she is pretty funny too.............
.jpg)
1 comments:
What a great mommy! Braelyn is a lucky girl, and it looks like you two have a lot of fun. We should get together sometime so the kids can play and we can catch up. Congrats on the potty training- that's exciting!
Post a Comment