Friday, May 8, 2009

Our Prayers have been Answered!!!

We have been trying to have a baby for over a year. So we got some tests done and we were told that we would have to see a specialist to get pregnant. So we started to look into everything even adoption and come to find out that I got pregnant that same month they told us we couldn't. Let's just say all things are possible and miracles do happen. I am due October 28th, and so far things are going great. Braelyn has been praying for a sibling for awhile and I am glad she will have someone to love and to play with.

And we won't be finding out what it is so that will be fun and exciting. Braelyn will be happy with a brother or a sister.

4 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Congrats you guys! You to deserve it so much and I can't wait to see what you end up having. How exciting!

Kadan Bradley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

That's so awesome, you guys! Congratulations! It will be so much fun to see your family grow. Best wishes!

elowe said...

I can't tell you how excited we are for you and your expanding family!! I'm also glad that you've decided not to find out!! I absolutely love not knowing and it makes the big day all the more special :-)
Love ya