Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our New Home !!!!!

Scott and I are in the process of buying our first home. We close June 22nd and move in the same time. We are so excited and can't wait to have a place to own, a garage, and of course a yard and a back yard for Braelyn to play in. We have worked really hard the last 3 years and it is finally paying off becuase we can afford to buy. It is a great starter home for us and will last us 5-6 years.


The family that we are working has been great to work with and they have taken care of the home inside and out, and the yard is amazing and the grass so green. So it will be nice to move in and not have to worry about fixing it up.

2 comments:

elowe said...

The home looks beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm sure Braelyn is super excited about having a backyard. I know Wyatt was excited when we finally had our own yard to play in! Congrats!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Congrats Mara! We are buying our first home too. Doesn't it feel great?!