We got to go to Florida for a week at Westgate Resort. My parents bought a timeshare and it was there first time using it, and we got to go along. It was a lot of fun. Although we only got one sunny day. It was the coldest it had been in 5 years. Lucky us ! We still had a good time, and Scott's mom was nice enough to take Braelyn for that week. They had a lot of fun together and they got to get close. Scott and I had a wonderful time together as well as with our family. It was a great trip.

I had to take this picture of proof that he actually cooked breakfast. Which he rarely does. Hee Hee. We need to go on vacation more often.
Here we are just relaxing, Oh wait that is what we did like the whole week, especially because more than half the trip was freezing cold.
I loved our deck, and the sunsets were so pretty, these were both taken different nights.

4 comments:
So your brother and his girl went as well? How are they doing?? I wondered after the other night. She is such a pretty gal! Looks like you had a way fun time!!
HEY!! I thought that you had dropped off the planet! Glad you posted some new pic's!!
How fun! The sunset is beautiful! Glad you were able to get away!
So fun! Love the sunset pics. Braelyn is such a beautiful baby!!!
Post a Comment