Monday, January 28, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper !!!!!

So Braelyn has been a great helper lately, and wants to help me with everything. She likes to put her clothes away, and helped me with the dishes. She got more water on her, but it was great having her help me. We had a great time together, and it is good for them to know how to work. It isn't work for her yet, so we will keep playing these games, as she thinks. Hopefully it works. She is just growing up so fast, and is saying 3 to 4 words now, so close to sentances. She loves talking and she has been learning Sign Language as well. We have been getting Signing Time at our Library.




I had put a dry towel by her so that it wouldn't get on her clothes, and it ended up in the water, as you can see.

This is my favorite picture out of them all. I just love how she is standing so tall, and focusing. HOw Cute !


I love how hard she is trying to reach and put the dishes in the rack. I had to help her a bit.


Yep ! There is more water on her clothes and the floor than in the sink. It didn't stop her though.



I love how proud she is in this photo. She thought that playing in the water was great, she did a good job.

2 comments:

marianne said...

Hey Mara!!! Braelyn is adorable!! I can't believe how much she has grown. I hope you guys are doing well:) I miss you tons!

Marci said...

I'm glad to hear those signing time videos are working. I think it was just a little early for Eliza, but maybe in the near future. Say hi to Braelyn from Auntie Marci!