Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last of our Cedar City Weekend !!!! Part 4

Okay so I better explain, we had a little more fun than just games like the picture below. Well these other pictures are just hilarious. I just kept laughing every time I loaded these on here. I hesitated doing this but it is too much fun. Sorry Scott, Keri, and Steve. Hope you don't kill me, but that is why I put me first. So to introduce this, my brother would do this on his mission, and the pictures just turn out so awesome. You have to relax you face and then just shake it side to side and just snap a picture and see how it turns out. You will have to try it. If you dare.......



Yeah ! Looks real doesn't it. Scott is kind of mean, and abusive. Just kidding!!! I look really good

Keri is awesome, she kept trying to do it, but you have to totally relax the face, but good effort!!


I love it when Scott does this because he look like a horse, and I call him horsface sometimes and now you know why !!! LOL ( he is going to kill me ) I can't stop laughing.........
So poor Steve was being a poor sport, propably because of what we all looked like, I guess I don't blame him, we do look really good. So this is his best shot. Boy was it a lot of fun, and had some good laughs, you know it is great to be dorky and just let loose, well that is what you have to do to look good like us.
We had so much fun with our family and friends this weekend. Thanks everyone for making it a blast. We will have to do more small trips. It was short and sweet, but full of memories. That is it of all the pictures. Hope you all enjoy!!!!!







2 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pics those are great! I'll have to try that one!

The Evers said...

I just found myself trying to relax my face and shaking my head at the computer, glad no one is here to see me right now! Those are pretty funny pictures!