Your family is so dang cute. LOVE all of the pics. Braelyn is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Seriously! Miss you, we need to hang out!!!
Scott and I have been married for over 6 years and have 2 girls. Braelyn is 4 and Shelby is 6 months old. Scott works for Superior Insulation and we just recently signed up with REIC and have been staying busy. I had worked for 2 1/2 years from home but no longer do that and have enjoyed being a mom and having fun.
4 comments:
Cute pictures, you guys look great!
Too stinking cute! Your look great Mara! And Holy Cow when did Braelyn get so big!! Miss you!
Mara, these turned out so well. Your bangs look darling! =)
Your family is so dang cute. LOVE all of the pics. Braelyn is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Seriously!
Miss you, we need to hang out!!!
Post a Comment