Scott's dad has wanted to go skydiving for awhile, so the day came and he had some good support from his kids to go with him. It was a lot of fun to be with everyone. This is a group picture of when we just arrived. I thought it would be a good idea just in case.
These are some fun pictures while we were waiting for them to get geared to fall out of the plane. Notice the picture on the right. Yeah for the Holbrook side who is that in between Scott and Braelyn? Any guesses........ Malika , yeah your amazing uncle DOUGY!!!! I really loved this picture especially with the extra set of teeth.
Scott, Doug, and Ashley were up first, so here they are getting ready, and getting good instructions on what to do. These are their awesome tandoms.
This is a cute picture of Braelyn waiting for Daddy. She had a fun time watching the airplane take off and come in again.
I love these pictures of Grandpa and Braelyn. She was really good at letting them hold her and playing with them. She is still looking for Daddy and pointing at the plane. She had fun with Grandpa and her Aunts and Uncles.
Braelyn is really good at giving kisses, so I told her to give Grandpa kisses and she just looked at him like where do I kiss him? We were laughing so hard because she is not used to beards, and so she gave him this look for a few minutes trying to figure it out. Good thing she finally figured it out. She gave him a kiss on the lips. Good job Braelyn for figuring it out.
Finally the first group made it SAFELY.!!!! However some of them had some good landings. Doug came down really fast. I think they all landed on their butts. Hopefully it didn't hurt too bad.
All right TB, LeAnn, and Alli were that last group to go and they were ready to go, since they got to see the first group go.
YEAH !!!! They all survived, and all had so much fun. Alli had a good landing, but hopefully it was worth it. I am glad that they all got to go. It was everyone's first time except for Scott. I took Scott Skydiving for Valentines Day when we were dating, so he said it was funner the second time, well the Holbrooks will have to go again.
Braelyn was glad to see Daddy, and it was really fun to see him with his family having a good time. It is fun getting together with them. Thanks TB for wanting to go and putting this together. It was a blast for them and for us to watch you guys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment