Labor Day part 2, was spent in American Fork canyone doing some rock climbing. I wish I would have taken more pictures, but what can I say, I can't do it all. After cleaning up Braelyn, I had her all nice and clean, and guess what. Yep girls will be girls, and I guess it isn't just boys. Well you get tired of watching them every ten seconds, so we just let her loose, and she had fun. They got enjoy being kids. Below is pictures of her all dirty, and then some fun ones of Scott, my brother Ammon belaying Scott, and then Braelyn helping Ammon, and then our friend Kyle. We had a lot of fun, and our friends Steve and Keri were around the corner on another climb, with their three kids. My parents even came to support and watch, it was very relaxing except when you would climb. I haven't gone climbing with them, because it is hard with a kid, but I actually tried it and I didn't do too bad, but it had been over two years since I have done it. So I guess E for effort. I had fun.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Labor Day Part 2 !
Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment