Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A few updates !!!!

We recently signed up with a company REIC. It has changed our lives and we can't wait for the future to see what happens. I would love anyone that wants more in their lives to check out http://www.reicglobal.com/. Check it out and see if it works for you and your spouse. You both have to feel that it is right for you.
I started playing soccer after 10+ years and have been loving it. I play indoor and outdoor and it has been a lot of fun. I love having something that is for me and having my time. Scott has been really supportive and I appreciate it. Below is just some updated pics and events.


Above: Shelby got tubes a few weeks ago. She has had 3 ear infections by 5 months. She is much better now.

Above: Shelby walks all over in her walker. Her favorite is outside she will go down the driveway and down the sidewalk. She would go longer if I let her. So she loves being mobile. She walks all over in the house and will grab cords, plants, garbage can, yeah watch out for her.

Brae is about done with preschool but this week she had daddy doughnut day and so she was excited about that. She is 4 now and loves being a big sister. She is great with Shelby.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog!