I can't wait to have this baby. I was hoping with some methods to have it this last Thursday but nothing worked, so I guess I will have to be patient and wait till the Dr induces me next Thursday the 22nd. At least I know that is for sure... I just get impatient and can't wait to find out what we are having and what it looks like.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Baby on its Way!!!!! Yeah
Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I can't wait to hear what you end up having and I will keep you in my thoughts. Good luck!
Way cute pictures!! You look small..no fair. :-) Can't wait to hear the great news.
Good luck! I'm sure whatever the baby is it will be beautiful. :0) Congrats on the house by the way!
Oh my!!! I am a horrible friend and haven't checked your blog in ummmm...months. I didn't even know you were expecting!!! Where did you move? I am sure little one is here already, so I can't wait to hear what he/she is and how you're doing! you look fabullous. Congrats on the house and baby.
Post a Comment