Braelyn loved dance, but I thought we would change it up so we decided to do a reading program at the library and then an activity once a week at the Rec Center. She was great in dance and hopefully we can return when she is a little older. She has no problem posing as you can tell below. What a Star!!!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Braelyns Last Dance Class !
Posted by Holbrook's Blog at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! Tell her happy birthday soon from Kaysha!
Love the posing!! She looks so cute in her dance clothes:) Give her big hugs and kisses from us.
You either need to post pictures of your haircut, or get your tail-end on over here so I can see it in person dear! Don't act like you can't come stop by when you are right next door so often! Love you and miss you and your cutie Mara!
How cute! I bet she loved dance.
Post a Comment