Braelyn was so excited to play with her new playdo set. My parents gave us some bonus money for working hard and so we split it and I thought I would get something for Braelyn that would keep her busy while we are working. We only have two more months of Nocks to do and so this will help out until I am done. She really is happy with anything and has done so good while I have been working a lot. I couldn't ask for more right now. It makes me want to just give her whatever she wants, but I am thankful for her.




After playing with her playdo my dad came home for a bit and Braelyn attacked him and wanted his attention. She told him to come with her to watch her draw and had him sit on her bing bag. It was really cute to see them and she had fun drawing things for him. She sure loves her grandparents. She is pretty spoiled too, but not a spoiled brat there is a difference. Hee Hee




After playing with her playdo my dad came home for a bit and Braelyn attacked him and wanted his attention. She told him to come with her to watch her draw and had him sit on her bing bag. It was really cute to see them and she had fun drawing things for him. She sure loves her grandparents. She is pretty spoiled too, but not a spoiled brat there is a difference. Hee Hee
2 comments:
Yeah for playdough!! It keeps my boys entertained for a while and then they get to clean it up afterwards:) Braelyn has the cutest smile and I love her blonde hair!
Love ya lots
This looks like so much fun for her! I can't wait until Eliza wants to play with things like this instead of throw, eat or ignore them. ha ha! Good to be with you at the park last night.
Post a Comment