Monday, May 21, 2007

Time for the ZOO !!!!!!

My sister Audrey and Casey came down with their little boy Braxton, and so my mom and I went with them to the zoo. It was a lot of fun, even though our kids are still a little young, we got a good work out though. Lucky for Audrey she got to sit the whole time. We had a blast. It was fun to get the kids together and have fun. I am happy for Audrey and Casey they waited a long time to have a baby, and they got blessed with this cute guy.









We had too much fun, and poor Casey had to deal with us crazy girls. He was a good sport though. They aren't very good at modeling. LOL Braxton thought they were funny.










Isn't he just the cutest little button. He weighed 4" 13 at birth and is close to 20 lbs, and only 8 mo old. He sure is cute.







2 comments:

The Richards in Canada said...

Audrey's boy is so cute! I'm so happy for her and that things are going well! Nice stroller you got there! Looks familiar! Don't you love it! Miss you tons!

Leo said...

Hi. I know this is totally random. But I think I knew your sister in elementary school. Is your maiden name Murdoch? Anyways, I don't know if your sister still remembers me, but does she have blog? My name is Leo and my maiden name is Pane'e. I'd love to get in touch with her. My blog is www.ingohana.blogspot.com.

Thanks!